News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Morgazath's Battle Store

Started by Morgazath, July 01, 2014, 02:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

That's it! You're hitting 'Reply'.

Okay, on the top right corner of your posts, there ought to be a 'Modify' and button and a 'Quote' button. Whenever you want to do something like, say, fix your prices, you hit the Modify button. You can't miss it - It's big and shiny.

Morgazath

Well, I don't what was happening. But the problem is fixed. Now I can continue business. ;D
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

You were either hitting Quote (Which I highly doubt, if you couldn't find the Modify button) or you were hitting Reply.

Morgazath

Probably. But now back to business.

New items in store.
New full set: Dragon Master. This new and awesome armor made from dragon scales. It gives you the power of a dragon.

Dragon Helm,
Dragon Armor,
Dragon Shield,
Dragon Broadsword.
Cost 2,000 gold.

Feles

GIVE MAH ALL DAT DRAGON STUFFS
o, and I have some things for you to sell
Full set of Ebony armor
Ebony sword
Ebony bow
Ebony dagger
and Ebony axe

The should cost a lot, like 200 for the Dagger
Ebony is godly

(Its from Skyrim)
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Morgazath

Already, I've sold a Dragon set. *Puts it on the counter.* Oh, and I barely know much about skyrim, I only saw my one friend play it. He let me play, but I stupidly attacked a camp by myself and got killed. :P

Tam and Martin

Thanks for the Chainmail! Now I can try to be stabbed by a giant and see if it goes through or not.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Feles

Bandit or Giant
If Giant, did the glitch happen
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Gwen A. Mouse

I'm not sure what you have in stock- do you have fire/heatproof armor? Or a heavy repeating crossbow with an enchantment of ever-full quiver?
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Morgazath

I don't have the crossbow, but I can easily make one with some magic. As for fireproof armor, I have some spare dragon armor sets and you can just buy the armor and not the rest. The armor makes you very resistant to fire.

With the whole armor on, you could jump in an active volcano and STILL live. *Makes crossbow and echanted quiver.* Here you go, that'll be 700 gold, please.

Rusvul

Quote from: CpnRake335 on July 09, 2014, 02:53:44 AM
GIVE MAH ALL DAT DRAGON STUFFS
o, and I have some things for you to sell
Full set of Ebony armor
Ebony sword
Ebony bow
Ebony dagger
and Ebony axe

The should cost a lot, like 200 for the Dagger
Ebony is godly

(Its from Skyrim)

...Ebony is a thing in real life, too. It's a black wood. I'd imagine weapons and armor made of it would be fairly useless.

By the way, do you have a Wand of Magic Missile with 30 or more charges? I can't seem to find one at auction.

Morgazath

I have the exact wand, but for just a little extra, the wand will have unlimited charges. That would be 2,500 gold.

Gwen A. Mouse

*hands you a sack of gold and carefully takes the crossbow* Thanks! Er, how much for the dragon set, minus the sword and shield?
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Morgazath

Did you want just the armor, or did you want the helm to go with that? Each piece in the dragon set is 500 gold.