Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Corny's Medical Shop!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 01, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

I'm not sure that's how th- Y'know what, never mind. Sure, buddy. Just be careful.

Lady Ashenwyte

I raise a cup to our friend Scott's good health. Good tea, Corn! I did miss you, old friend.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 22, 2020, 03:15:32 AM
I'm not sure that's how th- Y'know what, never mind. Sure, buddy. Just be careful.

Though I have to say you might want to rethink the timing of your advice to certain bottle downing creatures in your shop.

@lass of something much Here, have this. This is a tooth of the dragon Bloddrinker. I hear it yet contains his power!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass is very confused, but thanks Ash never the less
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Ashenwyte on November 22, 2020, 02:15:16 PM
I raise a cup to our friend Scott's good health. Good tea, Corn! I did miss you, old friend.

Though I have to say you might want to rethink the timing of your advice to certain bottle downing creatures in your shop.

:D I missed you too - Was just thinking of you the day or so before your return, actually.

.... Yeah. I really should.

shisteer of nothing much

@lass of something much Here, have this. This is a tooth of the dragon Bloddrinker. I hear it yet contains his power!
So you're the one that dug up Great Uncle (twice removed) Bloddrinker's grave!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 22, 2020, 11:55:41 PM

I'm not the one who dug him up, I was the one who sent him there!!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Verdauga

*Rubs eyes.*
I take it I'm gonna have to revitalize somebody now?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 23, 2020, 02:53:38 PM
*Rubs eyes.*
Unless you want to dig up Great Great Great Uncle Bloddrinker, then no.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

It doesn't as if he's been there long...

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Lady Ashenwyte on November 23, 2020, 08:20:24 AM

Ah... so then you took his tooth before he was buried?

Quote from: Verdauga on November 23, 2020, 02:53:38 PM
*Rubs eyes.*
I'd really prefer you didn't. Great Uncle Bloddrinker wasn't a very friendly beast, to put it lightly.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Perfectly all right with me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 23, 2020, 08:27:25 PM
Quote from: Lady Ashenwyte on November 23, 2020, 08:20:24 AM

Ah... so then you took his tooth before he was buried?

Yes, it got broken by my ax in the figh- I mean civil disagreement we had about chai.