News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Corny's Medical Shop!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 01, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

So you would reconsider...? 8-)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Cornflower MM

*Whispers* What are you planning to do and how?

Ally046

Sh. I don't know what you mean. ^-^

Kade Rivok

*Makes another stealth check.*  -2
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Nilla

Excuse me miss, but I have a very rare medical condition and I was hoping you could help me. See, I have three arms growing out of both  my underarms (that's six in all if you've forgotten how to count) and I have a teratoma tumor falling out of my right nostril as you can see. *points* Do you happen to have any particular ointments, antibiotics or more preferably, a surgery I can have for this? I've been trying to rub hydrocortisone and peppermint tea all over them but it makes the tentacles quiver and then smack me in the head and it makes my tumor throb. I really hope you can help.

Cornflower MM

Wouldn't that make eight arms if they're growing out of your und- Y'know, never mind, that was rude. Er, anyway. I personally don't do surgeries so I'm not entirely sure what I can do to help. Do you have a doctor...?

Ally046

Nilla

Oh dear me, I guess you are right. Sorry, the delirium and concussions I am experiencing from the whacking tentacles has made it quite hard to think. No, I don't have a doctor I am afraid. Nobody will take me as a patient as they keep getting whacked in the head as well. :( What do you suggest? You look like an expert after all.

Ally046

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Nilla on October 04, 2021, 01:00:19 AM
Oh dear me, I guess you are right. Sorry, the delirium and concussions I am experiencing from the whacking tentacles has made it quite hard to think. No, I don't have a doctor I am afraid. Nobody will take me as a patient as they keep getting whacked in the head as well. :( What do you suggest? You look like an expert after all.

That is a problem. Would you like to sit? Ally and I will try to find you a doctor.

Quote from: Ally046 on October 04, 2021, 01:01:57 AM

Psssssst, Com!

Mmhmmmm?

Ally046

Com
Just Com
what aboot meeeeee? ^-^
[close]
[close]

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ally046 on October 04, 2021, 01:28:44 AM
Com
Just Com
what aboot meeeeee? ^-^
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Do you have a medical degree? Like, a legit one?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ally046

:-\
Spoiler
Spoiler
Uhhhhhh...yes? 8D
[close]
[close]