The Quest For The Black Treasure; RP thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, July 05, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Perry smiled, and offered Arya the seat next him. "Come, and sit down here, Arya. Are you feeling better now?"
-------------------
"Well, maybe I'd expect food that wasn't for a ******* child. And no, I haven't heard a ******* thing about ******* Abbey, ******* food." Toka sneered. He was in a bad mood, all he wanted was to be alone, his side hurt, his head hurt, just...........BLEHMHEEEDTGJKJ!

Cornflower MM

"Thank you." Arya squeaked, sitting down. "Not particularly. It's other creatures." She explained, unconsciously hunching her shoulders.

rachel25

"Don't worry. No one's gonna bite. Just try.....talking to people. Maybe you could ask with help with your riddle or something." Perry suggested.

Cornflower MM

"Maybe." She squeaked, forcing herself to take a bite of food. Her paw shook for a moment, then she forced it under control.

rachel25

Perry noticed her discomfort. Wow she's unconfident. Poor girl, she mustn't have spent much time with other creatures.
Perry took hold of Arya's free paw, and squeezed it affectingly. "Its ok." He smiled.

Cornflower MM

Arya was startled, but left Perry take her paw. "Is it?" She murmured, staring at her food.

rachel25

"Yes, it is." Perry's smile widen, and kindness filled his eyes.

Faiyloe

Arnat made a face "Well then what do you think is proper breakfast food?" She said she for one quite liked what they had served and it was better than anything she had ever eaten before. She could not comprehend why Toka was having such a problem.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya calmed down a fraction, and took another bite of food.

rachel25

Toka was momentarily at a loss, "Something warm at least in this weather!"
---------------------
Perry, satisfied, went back to eating himself.

Cornflower MM

Arya noticed Perry hadn't let go of her paw, but she didn't mind, as she took her third or fourth bite.

Faiyloe

"The scones and the oatmeal is quite warm so is the tea," She said glad she had made her point and hoped he would now sit and eat or at least eat at the very most.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Unimaginative

Tauten laughed and pulled his drink back. "You weren't kidding. Maybe you should go back to bed."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall stared at the drink for a bit then replied.
" I think I'm good. Not goin insan though."
He stole another scone from a mouse who had gone to help in the kitchens. Poor Marshall, foxes need their sleep.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Perry suddenly realized he was still holding Arya's hand. It quickly, probably too quickly pulled it back.
------------------
Toka tried to think of some way to argue back, but couldn't think of anything. He was too hungry.
He stormed over, and snatched two scones, and some tea.