News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Orahja sat up they where all awake she might as well get up. She went over to the debris and gave it a kick. She didn't see a point in looking for him. he was most likely dead anyway.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 17, 2014, 06:50:27 PM
OOC: Bryony is only 155, Zeke is 425, she's a bit too young to try being motherly to someone over 400

OOC: Well, yes, but that doesn't mean she can't try it! Anyways, it you never know - It could be a sign she's warming up to him.

Rusvul

OOC: According to the 3.5 PHB, 150-60 is defined as middle age for an elf. At around that age, I think being somewhat motherly in general isn't strange.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Gui gave up on looking for Mistvane and rolled happily around in a pile of ashes, still humming, only her song had changed back to fire and screaming.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Valik woke to panic, heavy stones on top of him. Reflexively, he used his magic to push the pile of debris up, away from him, and heavily onto the ground. He groaned, he had been injured by the heavier junk.

BlueRose

The fire lizard squeaked and scuttled away as the pile of rocks landed dangerously near her. However, being an inquisitive individual, Gui crept around the pile of rocks to peak at the other side. "He's alive! And wounded." Gui sighed and turned away. "Told you staying was a bad plan."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

Orahja skater as well as smaller debris flew in her direction. She raised her arms over her head to prevent injury but also drew her dirk. When Gui said that is Was Mistvain she relaxed but did not go to help him. It was not her fault that he was messed up.  She could not help him much anyway.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bryony heard the word 'Injured' and immediately ran over, dropping a rock on her foot in the process. "Mistvane! Wot herts?" She asked, glancing over him, then going to get her pack, which had her healing things in it.

BlueRose

Gui ignored the fuss over the finding of their companion and took to the air, much higher than she had gone before. "I'm going to go see if I can find the knight from last night. And food." With that sparse explanation, she flew in widening circles, eventually disappearing into the smoke.

Cornflower MM

UNKN0WN

OOC: I was preoccupied for awhile....

BIC: Mistvane appeared to be holding what looked like a rather large gem.  It seemed to have the appearance of a shiny glass brick.  The pail elf recounted the few memories he had of the encounter with the mysterious warrior.  One thing the warrior said stood out in his mind, "Keep it safe..."

[Do you search the surrounding area?]
[Do you head North]
[Do you send a messenger falcon back to Lord Fondalroy?]

Rusvul

Valik noticed the gem in his hand, and remembered the previous night. He stowed it in his pocket as quickly as he could, then stood up and turned to Bryony. "I'm fine, nothing is badly injured. Miracle, really."

Cornflower MM

"Look it these scrapes!" Bryony scolded as she got a jar of salve out of the bag. "Mind if Ah put this on?" She asked, unscrewing the lid.