News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Suddenly, Gui smelled something... Shiny. Folding her wings, she abandoned her search for food and dropped straight down, opening her wings just before hitting Mistvane's head. "Psst. Elf. What's with the shiny object?" She said it in a whisper, having noticed that the scent of the shiny felt as if it had been hastily shoved into a pocket.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

UNKN0WN

Mistvane brushed Gui off and didn't mention the object any further; he was clearly deep in thought.

After some much needed rest, your party journeyed northward to village named Dark Hollow.  It was dubbed this due to its dark woodsy surroundings as well as mysterious occurrences that transpired in that region.  There was an outpost here where you were instructed to inform Lord Fondelroy's officers of your findings.

[Do you head over to the outpost?]
[Do you have a look around town?]

Jetthebinturong

Ezekiel let his gaze sweep across the immediate area "Well this looks like a very friendly place" he cocked his head to one side "I think we should explore, exploring's always good"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

"Agreed," Orahja said, she would prefer sneaking around in the night any time to talking diplomacy in a cramped brightly lit room.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Gui pouted until they got near the outpost. Suddenly, she darted into the surrounding woods. "Be right back!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

"Who's waytin' by thuh outpos'?' Bryony asked, hoping that if it was her, then she'd not be alone.

UNKN0WN

So.... You have a look around town. You locate the usual shops and stores.  Though you notice most all the black smith and metalworking shops have a closed sign on them.

[Do you investigate?]
[Do you give second thoughts about going back to the outpost?]

Faiyloe

Orahja went up to the nearest blacksmith shop and tried to see if she could look inside. She tried the door and if that didn't work she would try the windows. 

UNKN0WN

The door was boarded up so that no one could get in.  Peering through the window, you saw that there wasn't a scrap of metal to be found.

Jetthebinturong

"We should ask around" Zeke said "find out why all the blacksmiths are closed. Is there an inn somewhere? It might be those scavengers we were sent to find"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"Aye, raight theyuh." Bryony said, then the elf pointed. Right behind Zeke.

UNKN0WN

After asking around, you discover that it appears that your "mystery" robbers, oddly enough, have stolen most all of the iron ore and smelting equipment.  You surmise from this that they are building something.

[Do you inquire at the outpost? (hint hint...)]

Faiyloe

"Lets ask at the out post," Orahja said. She knew when to turn in.

Cornflower MM

''Alriigh'." Bryony agreed. Then the elf started for th outpost.

UNKN0WN

Once inside the fortified structure, you were met by a rather fat man with stubby nose and a glazed expression on his face.  After taking notice of your party he bluntly asked, "Are you another one-ah Fondelroy's expedition parties."

[What do you tell/ask this official?]