News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Gui crowed a dragon-ish victory call. "That was fun! Let's do it again!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

I retaliate.

"That was a mistake. One does not attack a sorcerer of my caliber, half-fiend or no."

Valik formed an orb of lighting in each hand (Shocking Grasp) and grabbed Ezekiel's shoulders, coursing the electrical current through his arms and into the Warlock.

BlueRose

Gui stopped still and watched the fight gleefully. Had this not been a fight of honor, she might have joined in. But, as fire lizards are an honorable species, (all but Gui's great-grandfather, Zuko Fireprince), she would not spoil the fight. And she was hungry.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

UNKN0WN

BlueRose

OOC: OMIGOSH. Unknown, you are the coolest! That is my favorite bit of art yet.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke's hands lit up with fire "Then maybe sorcerers of your caliber should not senselessly slaughter sentient beings without at least trying the peaceful option" he shot a stream of fire at the elf "What caliber of sorcerer are you exactly?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

Valik said nothing, but attempted a risky trick. He cast Ghost Sound to cause an illusory sound of a dragon screeching behind Zeke, and then looked up behind him in horror, hoping to distract him, ducked, rolled, and sent a swarm of magic missiles flying at Zeke.

OOC: That would be a Bluff check, if you want to roll. (+8, CHA +4 and 4 points in Bluff) Otherwise, idk.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke didn't bother to look behind him, realizing that Valik was the only one of the party seemingly horrified by whatever it was the elf had done. Zeke cursed and flew up in to the air where he hovered, watching "Well elf, what caliber of sorcerer are you?"

Rusvul

Smoldering slightly, Valik responded. "I am an illusionist and master of evocation, I have summoned creatures from the depths of the Abyssal Plane and the Nine Hells, I have put highborn wizards with a long lifetime of careful practice to shame. I have studied many things, from a Cleric's connection from their deity to the earth beneath our feet. I have reasoned with many beings, and destroyed many others who defy reasoning. I will do as I wish and as I must, and if you do not hinder me, I have no quarrel with you. Stand down, and you are forgiven for your slight. I have no wish to fight you." He turned his back. "Oh, and for the record- The last time I tried to reason with a giant, my party got eaten. We're lucky we could destroy them, we'd be dead as a doornail otherwise."

Jetthebinturong

"How very interesting" said Zeke "Summoned creatures from the depths of the Abyssal Plane and the Nine Hells eh? Who knows? You may even have summoned my father, now THAT would be impressive" he calmly descended to the ground before addressing his next point "Giants are sentient beings, it is unfair to stereotype them all as the same. Why I once knew a giant who was a pacifist and had dedicated his life to music and poetry. He wasn't very good mind you but his heart was in the right place" before turning away he addressed one final point of Valik's "I stand down because I understand your reasoning for attacking the giants, understand but do not condone, and not because I do not wish to incur your wrath, I have little doubt I could defeat you"

Cornflower MM

Bryony had unwillingly stayed out of the first fight because the others were shooting things everywhere, and she did NOT want to get fried. Not. At. All. Now she was rolling her eyes at the seemingly stupidity of the guys. "Males. Always so stupid." She muttered, then walked over. "Alright, alright! Let's cut this out and get on the road." She roared. She could be quite scary when shew wanted to be, and this was one of those times. Glowering at them, she waited for their response.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke jabbed a finger at Bryony "That is also an unfair stereotype, not all men are the same just as not all giants are the same, honestly. Women" he said the last in a tone that was impossible to mistake for sincerity. He picked at his claws, apparently disinterested in the shouting elf "I 'cut it out' about thirty seconds ago, didn't you notice?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony just rolled her eyes, and started walking the right way. "Coming, or no?"

Jetthebinturong

"Of course" Zeke set off at a brisk pace "Nine hundred gold pieces is nothing to sniff at. If I recall correctly however, you were all for staying here until the fog dispersed and now you want us to get moving, why is that?"

Cornflower MM

"Alright - Let's stay here and wait for the other giants!" Bryony said sarcastically with false cheerfulness, spinning around.