News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Gui had enough. "Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can we go on now? I'm not in this adventure to watch a bunch of teenagers squabble over what color posy to attach to their wings." She started walking off, her tail lashing in an annoyed manner. "If, however, you would rather fight amongst yourselves, stay here or go back."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Bryony laughed, and walked after Gui. After a bit, she said, "Actually, I'm no teenager. But thank you for the compliment!" She was cheerful now. The way Gui expressed her annoyance had most definitely brightened her mood.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke threw up his hands in exasperation, sending a few little golden sparks flying out of his fingertips "Whenever I try to make peace, another war springs up! What is an Infernal to do when he's in a feud with his traveling companions?" He shot an angry look at Gui "I am not a child dragon, do not patronize me"

OOC: I'm getting the feeling that this was a very bad group to come together
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

UNKN0WN

After that gauntlet, the party followed a narrow path that led along the mountain side.  Orahja mused that it was safer to take the high ground to be able to spot giants or other vile creatures.

Recomended music to go along with the story (Start it at 3:11): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcAfeslEvWg

To your surprise no other fiendish beast heeded your passage through the mountains which allowed you to venture all the way to the southern edge of the northern wilderness.
[Do you stop to set up camp before it gets dark?]

Cornflower MM

"Shall we set up camp?" Bryony asked.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke shrugged "Why not?" he shot a fireball at a pile of sticks and twigs "There's our campfire"

Cornflower MM

Bryony laughed, for the fiurst time. She didn't know why, she just did.

BlueRose

Gui looked at Bryony and Ezekiel, having remained frostily silent for the entire day. "To me, you are children, and if you ACT as children, I will treat you as such."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

"Alright." Bryony said, smiling. The little lizard was a great person.

Faiyloe

"Fine with me," Orahja said. She did not particularly think it was a good idea to go into the woods at night. "Though I suggest that we find a more sheltered place some where we will not be spotted by every enemy on the mountain and in the forest alike. I'll take first watch," She said
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

UNKN0WN

During the night, you hear a cracking noise out in the woods.  Upon investigation, you were not able to locate the source of the disturbance.  Thus, you slip back to sleep.

The next morning, the sky was a pale white and there was an eerie feeling as your party set out into the forest.
[You continue...]

Cornflower MM

Bryony shuddered, rubbing her arms. "Ah don't like thuh feel a htis playce...." She muttered. Then again, maybe tr was because she'd heard that noise last night. Or maybe not.

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

"Aye." Bryony agreed, shuddering again.

BlueRose

Gui sniffed at the air, a worried look on her face. "It feels big."