News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Rar. Gui sighs and turns away. "Fine. I'm not paying for the funeral fees."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

UNKN0WN

The warrior and monster battle each other, engulfing themselves in a haze of dark cloud and lightning.  The conflict created such a terrible flash and roar that loose rock on the surrounding cliffs plummeted into the valleys below.  Whirling vortexes and blinding thunderbolts roared throughout the night.

The next morning, burnt trees and smashed rocks are scattered all over the landscape.
[What do you do now?]
[Do you search through the aftermath of the battle for Mistvane?]

Cornflower MM

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on July 14, 2014, 05:41:43 PM
The warrior and monster battle each other, engulfing themselves in a haze of dark cloud and lightning.  The conflict created such a terrible flash and roar that loose rock on the surrounding cliffs plummeted into the valleys below.  Whirling vortexes and blinding thunderbolts roared throughout the night.

[img][ /img]

The next morning, burnt trees and smashed rocks are scattered all over the landscape.
[What do you do now?]
[Do you search through the aftermath of the battle for Mistvane?]

[img][ /img]

OOC: Hey, dude, where's the pictures? And could you slow down just a tad?

UNKN0WN

OOC: I'll wait. ;D Keep posting.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay.......

BIC: Bryony had been rolling her eyes at the argument, and had merely been staying because everyone else was. Now, the next morning, she was surveying the rather destroyed landscape. She started looking for Mistvane, clearing up a bit as she did so. The others were still asleep, and she grinned, watching the puffs of smoke coming from Gui's nostrils as she grabbed a large tree branch towards a tidy pile.

OOC: Very slight PP there. Y'all want me to change it?

UNKN0WN

OOC: Sorry about the confusion.  Please read reply #106 (the one a few posts above this with the images)

@Cornflower: What do you mean by PP?

Cornflower MM

OOC: I couldn't see the images. That's why I asked. Then you told me to keep posting. So, I did.

PP is Power Play. Using someone else's character without permission. In this case, my PP would be the puffs of smoke rising from Gui's nose, and the fact that the rest of them were sleeping.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry for the double post, but guys? Are you going to post?

BlueRose

OOC: Sorry! I kept having to do other stuffs when I was about to post....

BIC: Gui woke up with a start, sending an accidental fireball in Ezekiel's direction. "Ouf! What? When? Where?" After taking in her surroundings, she flapped a few feet into the air and began casting about for Mistvane half-heartedly. "Water-brained elf. I hope he at least got a few scratches from that bout of foolishness."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke waved his hand tiredly and deflected the fireball away from himself. He had been awake long before the others, he never slept much
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"Only a few though." Bryony said, heaving the branch onto the pile. She turned, and saw Zeke wave his hand. "Ah know ye're awake, Ezekial." She said, trying to spund a bit motherly.

BlueRose

Gui looked back at Ezekiel and snorted. "Show off. Can't you get hit for once?" She turned back to her search, softly humming a song in a language that sounded suspiciously like the crackling of fire mingled with the screams of dying souls.

Cornflower MM

Bryony raised an eyebrow at Gui's humming, but said nothing.

Jetthebinturong

Ezekiel scowled "Seeing as I am sitting up and not lying down, I should have thought that was obvious" his back protested as he got wearily to his feet "Son of a Drevak" he muttered "I've been awake for three hours and only now my body decides it doesn't want to get up, absolutely bloody typical" he turned his head to Gui "I would rather not be hit by dragonfire if it's all the same to you, once was enough, never again"

OOC: Bryony is only 155, Zeke is 425, she's a bit too young to try being motherly to someone over 400
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Gui kept humming, the crackling and screams giving way to the sound of rain in a forest and the calls of wild sirens.