News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FloweringStar

Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2014, 09:06:28 PM
You can do Oracle but not Scarzsles. makeup looks terrible on rock. And while you are doing Oracles makeup I can paint Scarzsles pink and purple and lime green and yellow and a bit of gold to look like Picasso.   ;D *Holds up brushes and buckets of paint*. I am an artist am I not.  ;D  I have been yearning to do some abstract.
BACK, FEMALE! BACK!

Quote from: FloweringStar on September 15, 2014, 09:08:01 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 15, 2014, 08:56:43 PM
Hobbit posted!!!!!

I did indeed. I beg that you not make an issue of it.
Comic Issue #1 of. . . HOBBIT, THE POSTER.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh but paint goes so nice on rock.  ;D *Paints the back of his head pink*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

This is getting fairly interesting. >:D *Gets popcorn and sits in a chair, watching the show.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Faiyloe

Oh don't worry Mor I am sure Corn would love to do you up.  ;D   

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Its paint what did you expect. besides your a rock I thought you didn't feel things the same way. *Lets purple paint run down his left arm. *

The Skarzs

I don't, but I can tell it's cold!
*Paint runs down arm* Yurrgh!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Faiyloe

Well I Like art and soon you will be a work of one.  *adds a smear of green pain on his shoulder*

The Skarzs

Now, that's not true, Rus. I have twenty three decent drawings that prove otherwise.

I'm going to be one? D:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Okay, I'll revise that.

Trolls don't like being art! You heard it here first!

By the way, Faiy, you dribbled green paint down his shoulder. Was that intentional or a typo? :P

Faiyloe

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)