The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

It's a metaphor Scarzsles dear and I think a gold belly button is quite attractive looking.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I'm being critical, Faiyloe dear. And I don't care how handsome I look with a golden belly button, the fact is that there is paint in my belly button!
. . .
And on my back, my nose, my arms. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

I know that, and I got the joke. I just didn't have anything to say abou- WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

My. . . my poor elbow. . .
At least the other one's still the normal troll color.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Faiyloe

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Hey! I wouldn't make you pretty. I'm nice enough to not do that... How about... A cool scar or something? I can pull that off!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.