The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rusvul

Purple isn't girly! It's the color of lots of arcane things usually!

Jetthebinturong

Pink becoming the colour for girls is because of Hitler and the Nazis, the way they labeled homosexuals with pink triangles, due to the stereotype that gay men are all effeminate, pink became the colour for girls
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Right, that's it! I remember now! Thanks, Jet! I read that on Pinterest the other day!

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 19, 2014, 07:15:11 PM
Purple isn't girly! It's the color of lots of arcane things usually!

Rus............ You're weird.

Quote from: Morgazath on September 19, 2014, 07:13:23 PM
Yeah. Although red is still my favorite color.

Red is a good color too! (There are more red roses than blue ones....)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

Purple is not girly (no colour is of course but hey, what can you do?) because it is a colour for royalty and therefore, unisex
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rusvul

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 19, 2014, 07:51:25 PM
Purple is not girly (no colour is of course but hey, what can you do?) because it is a colour for royalty and therefore, unisex
Royalty and magic, yes.

BlueRose

Quote from: Morgazath on September 19, 2014, 08:05:50 PM
Can I be a royal blue, please?

Haha, ok. Go stand under a waterfall to get the purple off. *points to a random door* There ought to be one out that door.

Rusvul

Aaaaand behind door number oneeeee.... *PHSSSSSHSSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHHSHSHSHS*

BlueRose

Morgazath

*Walks through door. Comes back wet and color is back to normal. Shakes myself to get dry.* Okey dokey. I'm ready.

BlueRose

Ok! <3

*pulls a can of royal blue hair spray-paint out of a random box*

Hold still!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose