The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Maybe if I rip it off. . . No, that would be a bad idea; I don't think anyone wants to see a troll in underwear. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Hi. Skarzs, I would suggest leaving now. Unless you like staying here with the girls....  ::)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 30, 2014, 05:29:05 PM
Maybe if I rip it off. . . No, that would be a bad idea; I don't think anyone wants to see a troll in underwear. :P

No. Please. Don't.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 30, 2014, 07:38:34 PM

No. Please. Don't.
Ha ha, now I have something to threaten the girls with! >:D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh me, oh my. . .

Oh, yeah, and I'm so setting my minions on you. . . When, of course, I get their barracks up.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 31, 2014, 04:15:02 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 30, 2014, 07:38:34 PM

No. Please. Don't.
Ha ha, now I have something to threaten the girls with! >:D

Actually That might be rather funny to see! Come on lets go get that camera I need to take a picture of that when it happens to post on every topic in the cellar's! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Please no. I don't need that burned in my mind for the rest of my life!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

If you like, I could just stab it out of your mind. *Twirls psydagger*

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

See, there's this really neat ability I've learned to manifest... It's called Nullify Psionics. I'm not so sure your mind shield can stand up to that. *Continues to twirl psydagger*

Wylder Treejumper

Well, I have this really cool magic spell, it's called disintegrate annoying foxes...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rusvul

Oh, what a shame that would be if I knew any annoying foxes. Myself, I'm a Drow, with a magic resistance of 393, and a lot of knowledge of a certain procedure known as Counterspell...

And also one called Generally Abuse Trolls.

Russa Nodrey

Silence mortals!!!!!!!!!  *Dresses Rus in this.....*
What I put on Rus
[close]

*Cackles*
Freddy