News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Morgazath

Esto es impresionante! Estoy hablando español y nadie sabe lo que estoy diciendo! Risas evilly
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

This place is like, MADE to annoy me and abuse me!
*Looks at title*

Oh my gosh. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

This place is weird.... For Cellars topic even!  ::) WHY DID I COME BACK!? NOOOOOOOOOO! .........
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 09, 2014, 10:05:00 PM
       This place is weird.... For Cellars topic even!  ::) WHY DID I COME BACK!? NOOOOOOOOOO! .........
You have only yourself to blame.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Morgazath on July 09, 2014, 06:43:38 PM
Esto es impresionante! Estoy hablando español y nadie sabe lo que estoy diciendo! Risas evilly

Yo, de hecho, sé lo que estás diciendo ..... Hablo español!

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 09, 2014, 10:05:00 PM

Danny! Dance with me! PLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZ?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Euoohkayyy, I just got a creepy reminder of some creepy little girl ghost demon in a game going "Come play with us. . . Come play with us. . ." Thank you for making me not sleep tonight with that memory.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Mwahahahahaha. Well, everyone knows that there is a girl trapped in mirrors. Every mirror. The movement in the corner of your eye is her. Always watching, never able to leave.