News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rainshadow

*Puts on nerd glasses*  *Ahem*  A mazurka is a Polish folk dance with a lively tempo.  Very beautiful music is played to accompany the dance, and those pieces are also called mazurkas.  *Takes nerd glasses off*  Eh, my sister played a mazurka at her senior recital.  She had to look up a bunch of information on them, so I learned a couple things.  ::)

*Awesome British accent*  Oi!  Back to the cupboard!  This is MY topic, Rain!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Ugh, fine.  *Shuffles away*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

Tam and Martin

BlueRose