News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

"......................Where the mountains O' Mourne sweep down to the sea.................."

(Don't you DARE tell me to be silent.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Hmm, that's odd, you were more angry about me telling you to be quiet, then me calling you a fool.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

I am the greatest of fools, so why would I be mad?

Just don't tell me to be quiet.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Tam and Martin

".........Otherwise keep quiet and be nice! And quit your talkin' at me that way!"

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

I'm gonna start doing the singy thing

............And the blood will dry underneath my nails...............
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

"..............I've got a luvverly bunch of coconuts................"

Tam and Martin

Time for a new song.

"..........I was raised up beneath the Shade of a Georgia pine!..........."

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

"............It's a long long way to Tipperarrryyyy!............."

Delthion

Cornflower MM

*Wonders if I should make y'all suffer through my horrible voice*

Delthion

BlueRose

"................Leaves from the vine, falling so slow............"

Delthion

BlueRose

"........................Like tiny, fragile shells, floating in the foam...................."

(Won't.)