The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Ugh. Stupid wisdom teeth; stupid narcotics and pain killers and dizzy thinking.

Thank you all for coming today to see the teddy bears on the juniper. Hopefully the damage wasn't too great to the ice cream, so the chair will be back in no time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

I just want to make it perfectly clear that I blame Delthion for. . . everything, so. . . yeah. It's his fault.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

BlueRose

Skarzs! I have the cutest outfit for you, and Faiy's not here, so it doesn't matter! *Pulls out seven-layer kimono with a flower pattern* Now stand still.....

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

You'll never catch me and put me in that. . . that thing!
*Trips on a rock*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.