News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

No, I must be somewhere; there is no such thing as 'no where'.
*Looks at title* Who's Skarzs?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Heehee. Skarzs is our gullible, easy to bully friend. You are also gullible and easy to bully.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Hmph. You don't know me; how dare you assume such a thing? Also, you don't seem like very good friends if you bully him and make him believe things he shouldn't otherwise believe.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

We're great friends. He saved me from an evil gummi bear factory recently.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Did he? Most interesting. How did you get into such a predicament in the first place?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Long story short, I had a squabble with Iron Man. He sabotaged my speedboat.

The Skarzs

Iron Man? That's even more odd. Well, at least your friend Skarzs helped you. Where is this fine fellow?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

No idea. He got hit on the head by a rock a second ago and just disappeared.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Speaking of such, you wouldn't happen to have any food on your person, would you?

Wait. . . why am I wearing the charred remains of a kimono?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Yeah, I have some brownies. *gives brownies*

Long story. It was the dragon's fault.