The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary.
Aaah good memory. I was at this girl's birthday and all the girls had locked themselves into a room and were incanting Bloody Mary. Straight after they finished my friends (boys) all knocked on the door.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Ahahaha! That superstition always made me laugh. The girl in the mirror, however, FREAKED ME OUT. Until I was 13. And now that I've seen the Doctor Who episode, I can't believe it ever bothered me. "I'm not even bovverd"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

Curse you Cornflower. I was going to write in spanish, but the translation website I was using was messing everything up.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Haha! Boo es una mierda para ti! Traductor Google no está arruinando. Tal vez usted podría probarlo. Soy inteligente - Lo tengo FAVORITOS! Aunque tengo que arreglarlo .... Pero eso no viene al caso!

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Puede que si quiero! Ou, je pourrais parler en français!
?? ???? ??? ???????! Nah, ní maith liom Araibis. Beidh muid iarracht a dhéanamh an Ghaeilge. Or, just plain ole English. ;D

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Yesss. . . you're all distracted so you won't notice me leaving. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000