The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

MEEEEEEEE!  I'm not sure why I'm here though, I don't really want to abuse Skarz...
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Yay! Tam, dance with Mask! (Mainly because I'm dancing with Mor, and Corny is dancing with Skarzsles.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

OUCH! *Starts jumping around on one foot in a dance of pain.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Oh, never mind. I know what you mean. You have strong legs 'cause you're a ballerina. I thought you meant me because I'm hopping around on one foot.

Cornflower MM

Aye.....I've been known to cause some, ah, purpley greenish yellow bruises in my time......

Morgazath

Well I have a bruise on my leg. As if bruises from fencing isn't enough! *Trips and falls facedown on the ground.* Now I think my face is bruised. MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!

Cornflower MM

Hahaha! (That's mean, isn't it?) *Snaps fingers* *All bruises disappear* There you are!