News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on August 05, 2014, 03:04:33 PM
(Skarzs, your picture of a potato doesn't look like a potato. It's some weak-willed white man potato. Corn's potato is a POTATO. Hefty Hobbit potato.)
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 05, 2014, 08:38:41 PM
WELL THAT THING DON'T LOOK LIKE A FRICKIN POTATO!!!!!!!!!
First off, what I posted is a yellow potato. Second, the stupid web filtering on this blasted excuse for a laptop blocks all image searches, including 'potato'[/b], so I'm a little limited on what I can do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

...I thought it looked like a potato.  That was actually the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw it.  But, then again, that's the type of potato I eat all the time 'cause it's the kind my mom likes.

*Awesome British accent*  *Ahem*  GET BACK TO THE CUPBOARD, RAIN!  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Groans*  *Starts walking slowly to the cupboard*  I don't like it when you order me around, Rainy.

*Awesome British accent*  We agreed that I'd get to control the account on this thread, Rain, as well as any other threads where my colleagues and I are plotting the takeover of the forum.  You said you'd wait in the cupboard while I'm doing this.  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Walks into cupboard*  *Mumbles*  Fine, but I'm going to ride on all the rollercoasters in your amusement park.  AND I'M NOT PAYING!  *Slams cupboard door*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Russa Nodrey

*Dresses Mask in this.........*

Spoiler

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[close]
Freddy

Faiyloe

NO CROSS DRESSING!  >:( I won't stand for it. No cross Dressing! Just no.

Oh chill a little can't hurt. But if you insist *Puts the pink dress on Faiy instead*

Ack! *Instantly hates all the titchy frills and despises the glitter and absolutely deplore the color pink* Do you know how bad pink looks with red fur!

Actually I do that is why I did it.

I hate you...

Now that was rather obvious.  ::)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

*suddenly realizes that Faiy has a thing against cross-dressing* Hey B! Get over here!

Yeh? 'Sup?

*conspiratorial whisper* Dude, do you still have that dress that R gave you as a prank? The one you actually look strangely like a girl in?

Yeahhh.... Why?

Put it on? Please?

*sigh* Ok.

Spoiler

Happy?
[close]

Yay! Thanks! (Looking adorable, like always. It really gets my goat when you are a cuter girl than I am...)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 06, 2014, 02:25:21 PM
NO CROSS DRESSING!  >:( I won't stand for it. No cross Dressing! Just no.

Oh chill a little can't hurt. But if you insist *Puts the pink dress on Faiy instead*

Ack! *Instantly hates all the titchy frills and despises the glitter and absolutely deplore the color pink* Do you know how bad pink looks with red fur!

Actually I do that is why I did it.

I hate you...

Now that was rather obvious.  ::)
You are.....

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 06, 2014, 05:55:59 PM
*Is very thankful he is out of the picture, now*

*Awesome British accent*  *Points watering can at Skarzs*  Oi!  You!  Reasonably attractive troll!  Get back in here!  Hostages aren't allowed to leave this thread, got it?  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  What, my watering can?  Well, lemme just say, if it weren't for this watering can, we would have lost World War VIII against the Silurians.  *Pours water on flower*  *Flower turns into a piece of cake*  Magic watering can.  *Picks up cake*  *Eats it*  Mmm, lemon.  Very good.  *Awesome British accent ends*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.