News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  *Pours ring of water around Skarzs*  *Water turns into moat of acid*  Ha!  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

*tries to stop Oracle* No, no, don't try that. Take my word for it and get out of here.

*evil grin* Unless you want to be next?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Sure why not? *Turns into the Shadowhound, (which is impervious to acid.) and drinks the ring of acid around Skarzs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

*Shock* What, REALLY? *backs away* Corn? Rain? This one is weird....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on August 06, 2014, 10:12:39 PM
*Shock* What, REALLY? *backs away* Corn? Rain? This one is weird....

*Possum sighs* And I suppose you want me to take care of it. . . . *Groans, then swells in size* *Launches self onto Shadowhound*

Delthion

*Is extremely flexible and fits in to possum's mouth and stomach; therefore causing indigestion, and then after causing indigestion magically reappears next to possum again.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Delthion on August 06, 2014, 10:01:06 PM
Sure why not? *Turns into the Shadowhound, (which is impervious to acid.) and drinks the ring of acid around Skarzs.*
*Is more insane than usual* It's the only way! The only way is to agree, to not care! It's the only way to hide from them! THE ONLY WAY! *Shakes Oracle by the shoulders*

Delthion

Delthion

I know what a Ferengi is but: ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Rusvul

Lucrative. Ferengi. Greed. Latinum.

They go together, do they not?

Delthion