The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Oh... I wasn't expecting something that bad.

Wait, NOOOOOOO... Oops.

BlueRose

I'm hoping to become a cosmetologist, dear. Of course I'm going to choose something like that. :P
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

*Jaw drops* You wouldn't dare.

Del. . . wants. . . to be tormented.
. . .
Your logic is flawed.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 15, 2014, 07:35:14 PM
Skarzles makes me laugh so much!!!  :D
I thought you said you don't laugh at what I say. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

FloweringStar

Quote from: BlueRose on September 15, 2014, 08:48:09 PM
I'm hoping to become a cosmetologist, dear. Of course I'm going to choose something like that. :P

Rosie, no. Don't mess up your brushes.
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Delthion

The Skarzs

Quote from: FloweringStar on September 15, 2014, 08:55:41 PM

Yeah! Troll hair is, uh, like bristles!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 15, 2014, 09:01:14 PM
Quote from: FloweringStar on September 15, 2014, 08:55:41 PM

Yeah! Troll hair is, uh, like bristles!

ANd the Shadowhound has flees!!!

Faiyloe

You can do Oracle but not Scarzsles. makeup looks terrible on rock. And while you are doing Oracles makeup I can paint Scarzsles pink and purple and lime green and yellow and a bit of gold to look like Picasso.   ;D *Holds up brushes and buckets of paint*. I am an artist am I not.  ;D  I have been yearning to do some abstract.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion