News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, I could never let anyone escape the pesterings of Blue and Corn!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Though your abuse of Skarzs is quite amusing, I must assist him because

A: Trolls are an endangered species and therefore protected.
B: He provides me with most of my metals and such.

BlueRose

Trolls aren't endangered, they're rare. And we won't kill him. Just maim or seriously injure.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Izeroth

Ahem! Endangered and rare mean the same thing in my country. Anyway, even if you don't plan on killing him, I still have to support him because the animal rights organizations will get on me if I don't. (Not saying trolls are animals, but... Most of the people in my nation think that they are.)

The Skarzs

Please; our classification is "creatures".

Quote from: BlueRose on October 07, 2014, 03:05:39 AM
Trolls aren't endangered, they're rare. And we won't kill him. Just maim or seriously injure.
;-;
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

How shall I aid ye, troll? With many technologies and an army of a million at your disposal, there are many possibilities.

BlueRose

Quote from: Izeroth on October 07, 2014, 03:11:00 AM
Ahem! Endangered and rare mean the same thing in my country. Anyway, even if you don't plan on killing him, I still have to support him because the animal rights organizations will get on me if I don't. (Not saying trolls are animals, but... Most of the people in my nation think that they are.)

Only in your country, Izzy. And he's not an animal, he's a conscious being, which automatically makes him my prey.

The Skarzs

(I actually find this quite funny, Ize, but thanks for the offer ;))
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Rusvul