The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

*follows ashenwyte* *kidnaps Skarzs and puts him in a bag*  *lets him him go into the wild, near a cliff* *pushes him off the cliff*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Faiyloe

You know that none of that can work because he is not here and you can't get to him from here either.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Perifaen

I wouldn't push him off a cliff or any thing. I some times go down to talk to him and we have some really weird conversations.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

The Skarzs

Vilu has been waiting three years.

I have returned to this topic to turn the tables.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.