News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Quote from: The Witessss on February 08, 2019, 12:10:43 PM
but it is red! that is Valentines colors!

Red is definitely a Valentine's color, but it's only appropriate as things like flowers and hearts and cake. Not blood. You have to think of the connotations of the object as well as it's color.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Delthion

Really Skarzs? You don't mean...

Very well, if that's what you want...

* Delthion squishes Skarzs.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Your attempt at squishing me is feeble.
No, the other thing. Your thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Is busy trying to paint hearts and flowers on Skarzs* Oi, Del, move outta the way!

BlueRose

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 08, 2019, 07:53:39 PM
Your attempt at squishing me is feeble.
No, the other thing. Your thing.

I'm sorry Skarzs, but your flesh is made of rock, which would chip my teeth and give me terrible indigestion. There is nothing I can do, I am sorry friend. ;D

The Skarzs

*A single tear rolls down my cheek at the lies and treachery Delthion is capable of.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

The Witessss

Quote from: BlueRose on February 08, 2019, 02:59:14 PM
Red is definitely a Valentine's color, but it's only appropriate as things like flowers and hearts and cake. Not blood. You have to think of the connotations of the object as well as it's color.

partypooper.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Chipster of Noonvale

@afdsjkafdslk kindly leave us alone.