News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Witessss

Chipster of Noonvale

As far as I can see, they're all gone now.  Thanks @Captain Tammo for taking it all down so quickly ^-^

The Witessss

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

For anyone who missed it: someone, whose username was a random string of letters, posted a profanity-filled post in at least 10 threads.

Perifaen

*I flutter in assuming a casual resting position atop Skarz's bald head before patting it rhythmically* Why hello there brother. Long time no see.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Perifaen

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on February 08, 2019, 11:46:54 PM
For anyone who missed it: someone, whose username was a random string of letters, posted a profanity-filled post in at least 10 threads.
oh no!
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Perifæn on February 08, 2019, 11:48:22 PM
*I flutter in assuming a casual resting position atop Skarz's bald head before patting it rhythmically* Why hello there brother. Long time no see.
WHAT IS THIS?

Oh. Well dang.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Perifaen

BlueRose

Yo! What's up, girl? Wanna spray paint Skarzsles with us?

Oh no! How dare.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Witessss

it was a lot more than ten threads. he posted the same thing over and over and it was his  quote to, aimed at all of us and the forum.

(it was the only thing he said. nothing else. I think he was the real necessary member of the insane asylum)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.