News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

MAAANNNGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 12, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

MUST FIX!!!! *finds a mango and gives it to Russa* Don't eat the skin. Or the seed.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Russa Nodrey

*Peels mango, then eats everything but the seed* That was um.......EPIC!!!!!!!!
Freddy

Rusvul

BlueRose

You can, but it's bitter. And tough.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

*Tries a piece of mango. Makes yuck face.* Mmm, that was *Gags* good.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on July 14, 2014, 01:27:38 AM
*offers Cornflower a fistbump*

*Fistbumps Blue, then picks up a chucnk of giant peach and takes a bite* Euuuuuch! *Tosses chunk away*

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 14, 2014, 03:00:08 PM
*Peels mango, then eats everything but the seed* That was um.......EPIC!!!!!!!!

I know, right?
HEY, EVERYBODY! I HAVE DRIED MANGO! *Holds up big baggie full of dried mango*

BlueRose

DRIED MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!! *mango attack*

Cornflower MM

AAAHHHHH! *Tosses Blue the bag* Don't hurt ME! I'm the one who bought it!

BlueRose

*tosses dried mango everywhere* WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Morgazath

*Peeks around corner.* Can I come out now?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach...*Openz up umbrella tae deflect ze torrent o' floyin' Mango piecez* Ziz moight be gettin' juzt a vee bit oot o' pav...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

I don't think I've ever actually had a mango, but I have had stuff with mango in it, so... MAAAAANNNNNGGGGOOO!!! *Grabs a bunch of dried mango* :D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 14, 2014, 09:11:44 PM
Ach...*Openz up umbrella tae deflect ze torrent o' floyin' Mango piecez* Ziz moight be gettin' juzt a vee bit oot o' pav...

HEADDY! YOU'RE ALIVE! *Tackle hug* *Grabs slice of dried mango*

Morgazath

Tam and Martin

Dem alligator gars be's running our lake.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000