News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

MAAANNNGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 12, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

I don't know. I think it's Duck Dynasty speech.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Mask

What's wrong with Alligator Gars? They're pretty cool. I know there are heaps of stories of how they eat people but I highly doubt many,if at all, are true.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

Alligator gar are invasive, are they not?

EDIT: I'm also eating mangoes as of right now.

The Mask

Errr...I'm pretty sure that's a snakehead... Alligator Gars are more the oppostite, Their range is decreasing.

Anyway Back on topic! Dried mangoes are yum.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Delthion

If anyone has heard of Fruitare, my favorite flavor of Fruitare is Mango.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Mor, don't worry. Your not alone. I just don't get mangos. I just can't eat them. I much prefer apples.

The Skarzs

This topic was made when I was on my trip; never saw it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

REEEEVIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

MAAAAAANGOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!