News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Labyrinth RP!

Started by Tam and Martin, July 13, 2014, 09:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Aye, Han, you are. I, like Tam, thought it better to wait, though, just in case.

BIC: Arya had sprung into a cartweel, away from the glint that she had seen at almost the exact time that Damien did. She raised a hunk of rock, and hopped forward. Then she dropped it, also realizing who it was.

Unimaginative

Gjorden grinned, then lowered the sword. "Good tah see yeh again, Damien. Now, how do we get outta this cave?"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall stayed back as Damien attacked what was blocking the way. He hoped it was friend. When he heard the voice, he calmed down, knowing that it was Gjorden.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

Damien got up slowly. He was relieved to see that it was Gjorden. "Gjorden! Glad you're here! Good to see ya!"

"As for how to get out, I have not thought of yet. I would like to see if we can find the other slaves and have them help - so we can travel in force."

OOC: Could you find a way to come in, Jukka?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Unimaginative

Gjorden gave a snort of distaste. "Why help the other slaves? They didn't have the initiative or strength to free themselves, they'll just slow us down."

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Sure.
BIC:

Bronwyn soon freed herself of her chains and then looked around, planning her next move. She figured the best idea was to head back along the tunnel she'd been taken down earlier. Maybe some of the slaves she shared a cell with had managed to free themselves as well - but if they hadn't, she wasn't sure she'd risk trying to free them. The important thing was to get herself out of there. The squirrel walked quietly past the slaves working in the cave. They had their backs to her, so she made it out, gripping her pick axe in her paw.

Bronwyn then followed the tunnel for a bit. Gradually it got darker, and she went more slowly so she wouldn't stumble. Then she heard some voices up ahead. She listened for a moment, and thought she recognized Damien's voice, and possibly Gjorden's. The squirrel took a deep breath, then decided to risk speaking.

"Who's there?" she asked, hoping to goodness that the creatures ahead weren't actually some of the jailers.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

OOC: Thanks!

BIC: Damien immediately tried to quiet everyone down. "Shh! What's that?" He listened intently to see fi he coudl here anything.

"Who's there?"

Damien thought he recognizd the voice and called out back, "Bronwyn? Is that you? It's Damien."

He prepared himself in case it wasn't Brownwyn though.

Jukka the Sling

"Aye, it's me," Bronwyn said. She was rather relieved, though she kept her voice emotionless, as she usually did. The squirrel stepped forward, peering past Damien. "Who else is with you?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Morgazath

OOC: Oh, I totally forgot about this RP! What's going on right now? And what should I do now?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Tam and Martin

OOC: Well, everyone was set differently apart from being chained and set to work but then they all found some way to escape and meet up. YOu can do something like that.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Hey Tam, could you post as Damien?

Tam and Martin

OOC: Oops! Didn't see your post! I will edit this in a moment.

BIC: Damien listened to what Bronwyn had to say, then he responded. "Well, Arya, Marshall and I just got here a moment ago, and Gjorden and Huan were already here."

"I think we really need to try to get out of here. There is only one problem - None of us know the way out seeing as we were all blindfolded when we were first brought in here and we have never ventured out since."

"I think we should start travelling upwards. We are down beneath the earth so if we kept travelling upwards, then we will probably be ought soon. All these tunnels slope either up or down so as long as we keep going up we will be fine."

"Another thing, we need weapons. We are not sure what we will find on the way and we have to be ready for it. I think we should try to find an armoury so we can get weapons and something else besides these rags to protect our bodies. The only problem is, it is more than likely locked and guarded....."

The weasel, Bai Huan, raised his hand and Damien called on him. Huan said,

"Gjorden and I had fought the stoat Jarg back there. We knocked him out cold. We stole his spear from him, and I have this knife I found, but another thing we took from him was these."

He raised a metal ring with several large keys on it.

"I believe one of these will go to the armoury."

Damien applauded the weasel.

"Well done Bai Huan! And you too Gjorden! Now we can try to get out of here. Should we stick together, split up into pairs, or each go separately? I myself do not think we split up totally - Maybe into pairs or groups. Once this is done though we will start getting out of here. What do you all think on this?"

Unimaginative

"We oughta stick together, I think. There's no point in potentially losing a member of our party." pointed out Gjorden. "Plus, we're out numbered even in this group. Imagine if it was one or two of us agaisnt a sqaudren of slavers."

Tam and Martin

"You have a point there. What do you all think?"

Jukka the Sling

"I don't much care one way or another," Bronwyn began. And she didn't, really. She was a loner, plain and simple. Sure, as Gjorden had just pointed out, there were advantages to sticking together, but it also had its downsides. Several slaves would be far more likely to be noticed than just one. And so she continued: "But a group of us would be more likely to be seen by the jailers than if we split up."