News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Started by Tam and Martin, July 20, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Look Tam, a possum with a frying pan is not the last thing you want to see this life...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Hey, what's wrong with possums? *Possum stops, folds paws and taps one foitpaw*

Wylder Treejumper

Um, lots of things. The weird bald tail is the main one...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Well, it's weird and bald.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Bald, yes....But the pink is a nice pink, don't you think?

Tam and Martin

Possum's are disgusting. When I shot when, I tried to keep the skin but I didn't because it was horrible.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

They do stink something awful...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Jetthebinturong

You do realize that there is more than one type of possum right?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Yes. You guys probably have some different types over there in England.

Jetthebinturong

We don't have any in England, I however am an animal nerd. No possum has a bald tail, you are all probably thinking of OPOSSUMS. The most commonly recognized opossum is the Virginia opossum, which is this one:

That the one you hate?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

*Hugs Jet, then flies at Tam and Wylder with frying pan*

Tam and Martin

Yes, that is the one I hate.

Wylder Treejumper

Possums are O'Possums.

We just say it possum.

So we spell it possum.

Still the same thing. Sorry, Corny.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington