News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Celebration Feast - James Gryphon is back!

Started by Matthias720, July 21, 2014, 04:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Thankee Gwen, I forgot the food. Hmm... This this...this and this. * Eats 5 plates of food No-face style*

Any way Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*falls asleep*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lutra

*raises the mug of ale*

Good to have you back again! :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Popz up from nayvhere* Oi, Vhere 'ave ah been? James iz back az a moderator? Ach, 'ov lon' 'ave ah been ava??? *Weasels over tae a zeat an' zitz dovn, zen ztartz mixin' a bit o' everyzin' nearby togezer an' mixin' it intae a great zoop-loike zin'; get'z a zpoon an' ztartz eatin'* 'mm.....It taztez loike........It taztez loike.......Chicken! MAJOR! *Divez intae 'iz food again an' munchez dovn on it* Oh, an' *'e zayz zrough a mouzful o' food* Congradulationz James! *Continuez eatin'* Muzt've been zome 'otroot in zere zomevhere...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skyblade

I'm late, but welcome back James Gryphon! :) I've seen some of your posts around the forum, and you seem like a thoughtful person.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

"blimey" scoffes a trifle sips strawberry fizz!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.