News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

PIE PIE PIE PIE PIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 22, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite kind of pie? (Tell me if I need to add an option)

Apple
0 (0%)
Peach
0 (0%)
Cherry
3 (21.4%)
Blueberry
1 (7.1%)
Pumpkin
1 (7.1%)
Key lime
0 (0%)
Raspberry
0 (0%)
Blackberry
0 (0%)
Mixed berry
0 (0%)
I can't decide!
8 (57.1%)
Rhubarb
0 (0%)
Banana cream
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Rainshadow

My favourite kind of pie?

(In all seriousness, though, my favourite is a tie between cherry and apple.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

BANNANA CREAM?!?!

PUMPKIN?!?!

BANNANA CREAM?!?!

PUMPKIN?!?!

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

That's what the I can't decide option is for, dearie.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

It's okay. You're in the redneck topic.

Wylder Treejumper

But I kinda am a redneck!

Well, not really.

Anyways...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington