News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

PIE PIE PIE PIE PIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 22, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite kind of pie? (Tell me if I need to add an option)

Apple
0 (0%)
Peach
0 (0%)
Cherry
3 (21.4%)
Blueberry
1 (7.1%)
Pumpkin
1 (7.1%)
Key lime
0 (0%)
Raspberry
0 (0%)
Blackberry
0 (0%)
Mixed berry
0 (0%)
I can't decide!
8 (57.1%)
Rhubarb
0 (0%)
Banana cream
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pie? Av O' Zem!!!

Quote from: Booklover on March 01, 2020, 10:12:02 AM
Couldn't you at least have waited two weeks to revive it? 14th March, Pi day?

I did not make a pie, for three reasons. One, because I do not have any pie ingredients. Two, because I don't actually know how to make a pie.

*throws some poultry pie to the mallards in Hyde Park*

Ach, vot'z ze zird reazon? Ye only put tva. *Zrovz a Ztravberry Pie at Booklover*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

I'm glad you asked. Unfortunately, the answer includes a swear word so I can't really put it here. If you really want to know, you should be able to search it up. 'Alec Lightwood pie quote' should do it, or just copying the quote and searching that. There shouldn't be any spoilers for TSC.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot are ye gaein' tae dae viz zoze Piez, boyz?

VARNIN'! Containz vone curze vord at ze end o' ze video, but zat'z av.

Ziz iz vone o' ze funniest und bezt moviez oot zere!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zeveral clovnz droive up in a clovn-car, get oot, 'auld up piez, und ztart zrovin' zem at everybeazt*

Kade Rivok

*Eye twitches at the sight of clowns.*  I knew this day would come....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱