News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

OOC: Well I guess we can skip a little bit ahead to nightfall, and they make camp. Then on the next day, they'll reach the Plains. Sound alright to everybody?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Morgazath

OOC: Righto.

BIC: Night has fallen. Slaysen started a campfire and began to cook a meal in the cook pot they brought. More vegetable soup. Thought Slaysen. Yay. While the soup was simmering, he got his map out and faced the group behind him.

"Alright, we are here." Slaysen jabbed the map with his claw. "And the Serpent Plains are here. So we should get there somewhere around noon. Now be prepared for this first hurdle. We still have the Fire Forest and the Frozen Pass. Any questions?"
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Arya raised her paw. "Yes! What's for dinner?" She asked.

The Skarzs

Ruffgar sniffed. "Soup," he said flatly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

"Did we bring extra sugar? Vrak likes it in his soup," Roya joked.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed. "And what, dear Ruff, is wrong with soup?"

The Skarzs

Ruffgar shook off the memory of the morning. "Nothing," he insisted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed and raised an eyebrow, but didn't push it.

The Skarzs

Ruffgar went over to check the soup, making sure it wasn't burning. "We'd best get up early tomorrow so that we can get a head start on the heat; plains get mighty hot in the afternoon."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Yes, they can. I have a feeling that we won't be wanting hot soup tomorrow night." Arya said, not joking around any more.

Morgazath

Slaysen walked over to the soup pot. "Indeed, Arya. We won't be wanting hot soup. We'll be too busy fighting serpents to get a bite to eat. After all, it IS called the Serpents Plains. Anyway, soup's done." Slaysen grabbed the bowls and filled them with hot soup and started to pass them around.

Cornflower MM

OOC: What? Mor, Arya said WE won't be wanting hot soup, not THEY.