News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

OOC: Oops. Sorry, read that wrong.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

OOC: I'm Back!!!! Sorry for the long wait!

BIC: Vrak looked at his bowl of soup, a green bean floating lazily around. "Is there any possibility of some bread to have with this.... Soup?" Vrak asked, with slight disappointment in his voice.
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

OOC: Heya, Captain. :D

BIC: Ruff remembered something, reaching into his pack. He pulled out several dark biscuits. "Here; there's enough for each of us to have one. They're some hearty biscuits I made a while back for emergencies." The otter handed out the dense breads.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked happily at the biscuit. "Finally! Something other then soup... Eh, Silver.... Not that this has any importance, but can you cook anything but soup?" Vrak inquired, stirring his soup with his biscuit before soaking it in the broth.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: Oh, hey, Snowfire. Good to have you back. It was actually quite boring since you left.

BIC: Slaysen looked at Vrak with mock disdain. "What, my delicious soup ain't good enough for you?" Then he shrugged. "Well....." He stopped for a second, his hand was on a small bag of sugar on the back of his belt. Grinning with mischief, he pulled the bag off and said to Ruffgar, "Hey, Ruffgar: heads up!" He tossed the bag of sugar, hoping it would land right in front of Ruffgar's feet.   
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Ruffgar stopped as the pouch landed on his left paw. Inspecting the white substance, he furrowed his brows as he turned on Slaysen. "Feeling like puking, Slaysen?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked at the now soggy biscuit in his soup bowl. "Really Silver, there's no need for that. I mean after all we're all friends here. No need to go picking fights with an ego infla-..." Vrak coughed suddenly and cleared his throat. "I mean a strong otter like 'im. He'd smash you to bits if you tried anything on him." Vrak said with a large grin on his face.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Slaysen looked at Ruffgar, then at the bag of sugar, debating on whether or not to retrieve it back. He responded to Ruffgar's remark. "No thanks. I'd rather stay full until tomorrow morning when we're fighting serpents." Then he turned to Vrak. "Who says I'm picking a fight, Vrak? Only a little teasing fun." Feeling that this was possibly going to take a bad turn and go down in flames, he knelt down and took his sleeping bag from his backpack. "Well, I think I might turn in. Who's going to have the first watch? I'll relieve them by doing the second watch."

Cornflower MM

Arya, who had been quietly eating her soup and biscuit, volunteered. "I'll take first watch."

Russa Nodrey

"I'll take third watch," Roya said, as she slurped down the last of her soup.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Ruffgar raised his paw to indicate he would be next, eating his soup silently. For a moment he contemplated as to how they would fare through the Serpent Plains, but he banished the thoughts from his mind; they would too easily become discouraging.

OOC: Umm, is Jet ever going to post again? He hasn't posted since page two. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

OOC: Right, I'll PM him about it.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak cleared his throat. "I guess I'll just let you lot be about your business then." Vrak said as he slurped his soup down, wiped a paw across his mouth and started setting up his sleeping quarters. "I'll just hit the sack then shall I?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Roya grabbed a blanket out of her pack, wrapped herself up in it and lay down. "G'night everybeast."
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy