News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

"If you ask me, weapons should be somewhere on first. I'll gather them all up."
Ruff went through the rooms and brought out what weapons the others didn't already have on them, leaning them against the wall by the door in their respective stacks.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya started packiing up the cooking utensils, leaving the food to Vrak and Slaysen.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak jumped at up as Slaysen asked him to help with the food. "Help you with the vittles?! Of course I will!" He hurried over to Slaysen and started helping him pack up the food. "Hmm, so a very high chance of death eh?" Vrak asked Slaysen seriously.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Slaysen turned to Vrak when he asked the question. "Yes, I believe so. This is no doubt going to be our hardest hunt yet. But I'm sure we'll pull through."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

Vrak grinned at Slaysen as he replied. "Well, you most certainly can't go anywhere without me! With all of your mournful faces, your likely to die in your first fight!" Vrak said cheerily. "Now come on! Give everyone a grin!" He whispered to Slaysen.
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

Ruffgar overheard Vrak as he walked by, and raised an eyebrow. "You want Slaysen to smile? Good luck with that. He's more serious than I am."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked at Ruffgar with a mock stern face. "Don't discourage the beast." Then a wide grin spread across Vrak's features once more. "But at least Silver here has a sense of humor!" Vrak burst out laughing at the comeback that he had given Ruffgar.
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

"Oh?" Ruffgar raised both eyebrows now. "Not meaning to be a wet blanket, but I haven't heard anybeast laugh because of our good friend here other than you. You would laugh at death; something as serious as death isn't usually associated with laughing, and Slaysen is a good example of that."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Roya listened to what Slayson had to say, then walked back to her room and strapped on her sword across her back, then started packing some clothes.
Freddy

Morgazath

Slaysen sighed as he put the haversack on his back. "Vrak, you and I will carry the food, I think Ruffgar and Asol will carry the cooking utensils, and Roya and Arya will carry the healing and travel supplies.

"Now I made some copies of the map, so everyone of us is going to carry a copy of the map in case we lose some." Slaysen began handing out the copies of the maps to everyone.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Russa Nodrey

Roya walked back out into the kitchen,"Anything I can help with?" she asked.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

"Not that I know of." Arya replied, finishing up packing the pots pans, spoons, plates, forks, kifes, etc. She accepted her copy of the map, patted her dagger, and went to pack her clothes, Her other weapons were in a sack by the door.

The Skarzs

Ruffgar gathered some cooking utensils as he inspected his map. "There's a lot of unexplored space, here. I take it not too many creatures have taken the time to mark it down."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Slaysen looked at Ruffgar. "My best guess is that they were constantly fighting. So they didn't really have that much time to add stuff in the map." He looked around.

"Is everyone packed and ready?"

Cornflower MM

Arya popped back out, done from stuffing her clothes into a bag." I'm ready!" She called.