Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Aye." Arya cheerfully agreed, slinging off pack and adjusting one of the straps without stopping.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked up from his newly positioned map. "Ah! I see! Right! So we should reach the plains tomorrow eh?" Vrak looked a little unsettled at the name Serpent Plains. Then he realized that the others were already a fair distance ahead of him. "Wait for me!" He called to the others and increased his pace to try and catch up.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Roya dumped medical supplies into her haversack, and ran after the others.
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Hello? Anybody out there?
Freddy

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't know what to do. MOR! SKAR! SNOW!

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Mizz Corny, I would like for you or someone you see fit to take over Vrak during my offline-ness. I might be offline for a while longer, I would like to give you a rough time as to when I will return but I can't. I am sorry.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay. I shall try to play him like you would!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Ruffgar marched along beside Slaysen. "You think we're prepared for this? Actually, don't bother answering that; of course we aren't ready. But, at least we have an idea as to what we're getting into. More than what some others had who walked this same path."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Slaysen glanced at Ruffgar with mock disdain. "Thanks for the cheerful confidence, Ruffgar. As for knowing what we're facing, the first one is self exclamatory, the Serpent Plains. Although as for the Fire Forest and the Frozen Pass, who knows what we'll face there."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Arya shivered. She did not like snakes. At all.
------------------------------------
Vrak had caught up in time to hear Ruffgar's pessimism. "Hey, now. Don't talk like that!" HE exclaimed, then thought for a moment. "On the bright side, we can cool down after passin' through the Fire Forest by going through the Frozen Pass." He said optimistically.

Russa Nodrey

Roya had caught up with the others. She had mixed thoughts about their journey, she was a bit nervous but at the same time excited, and looking forward to the adventure.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Ruffgar rolled his eyes. "Come on, mates; I'm just voicing my worry. I know we can handle things pretty well, but we need to be aware of how dangerous this is actually going to be." He smiled a bit. "It'll be fun."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed. "Yup! NDE's are always fun." She joked.

The Skarzs

"Good; I'd be disappointed if they weren't," Ruff joked back.

OOC: When are they going to the to the plains? Mor?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.