News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The barracks for my WCFPWS!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 31, 2014, 04:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hi, I wanted to introduce you to my woodcarving frying pan wielding squirrels. Don't worry - They only kill or seriously maim if I order them to.

The Skarzs

Nice squirrels. Heh heh. . . (Nervous laugh)
*Whisper* Why did you breed these things?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Why? Do you like them? It was a spur of the moment decision. Oh, and they're Empaths. Actually, they have a lot of my traits. So, please don't be nervous.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Thank you. I guess I should let you know that their facial features are loosely based on mine.

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 31, 2014, 04:38:07 AM
Why? Do you like them? It was a spur of the moment decision. Oh, and they're Empaths. Actually, they have a lot of my traits. So, please don't be nervous.
Wait, you're an empath?

Cornflower MM

Yes, actually. Why on earth do you think I get so cheesed over things like Dan' eruptions? Or Jet and Jukka ' s squabbles? Also why I get randomly excited.

Rusvul

I'm a psion now. And a drow. Don't question it. I stab you in the MIND!

And I also stab your WCFPWS in the MIND!

Cornflower MM

Why am I picking up you either don't believe me or thinking it's a j9ke? And, Rus. Don't do that again.

Rusvul

Empath, in the way I've heard it used (Mainly Star Trek) means a particular affinity to feeling the emotions of others, even when you can't see, hear, or physically feel. However, outside of sci-fi, I suppose empathy is an actual big thing.

Can you project your emotions too? Ooh... If I stab you in the mind, will you project your emotion to mine and it'll be like I'm stabbing myself in the mind? *Pokes Corny tentatively in the mind with psydaggers*

Cornflower MM

Yes, I can project. . . Hmm, didn't feel that. But, I am picking up something. Hold up, lemme try and send back in this $ post............................................... Tjere!

Rusvul

Ow! Hey! Stop redirecting my psionic daggers! *Stabs Corny in the mind even harder* Ha! -4 on all your rolls!

Cornflower MM

That brought a smile to my face. Hey, my squirrels like you.  And, why D on you or me create an empathy topic, so we can stop cluttering tjis one up?

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.