News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, August 01, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

What Jasper said.

I forgot about this guy. Here.

Name: Feshr
Species: Serval
Side: Wildcats
Weapons: Bronze khopesh
Appearance: Dull yellow color with the black dots and stripes of his species. Wears a brown tunic with a leather belt running slanted across his chest to his waist.
Personality: Obeys orders without question, and is always ready to deal out punishments to those who do not obey or respect the two wildcat leaders.
History: Has followed Grian and Grinda for seasons since he left his home country.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lagg

Ok no problem, I was trying to make sure no one asked before, but didn't see it on the first page. But alrighties, no problem. Just curious.

The Skarzs

To all whom it concerns, i.e., all in this RP: Cornflower MM will not be able to start this for an indefinite period of time. If you wish to find out why, look in the Front Lawns board at the topic her mom posted if you have not done so already. Your patience is appreciated.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 09, 2014, 12:10:40 AM
To all whom it concerns, i.e., all in this RP: Cornflower MM will not be able to start this for an indefinite period of time. If you wish to find out why, look in the Front Lawns board at the topic her mom posted if you have not done so already. Your patience is appreciated.
Yep I saw that, sounds awful. We will all be happy to wait until she's doing better.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I've been keeping an eye on this on request, and Cornflower says, "Del, the sign-ups are still open, so just go ahead and fill out a sheet! Wait. I forgot to post the dang sheet, didn't I? Use someone else's and edit out the filled-in parts."

Jetthebinturong

I'd also like to create another character if possible and would like to ask her if it would be possible to delay the attack for a bit after the rp starts so that I can introduce him

Name: Jeboran Ritel (Pron. Hey-bur-an Rye-tell)
Species: Fox
Weapon (s): A straight sabre
Description (short, but thorough,please): Jeboran is tall and thin and has a scar running over his left eye. He wears a black tunic with a yellow trim at the sleeves, neck and hem and steel shoulderplates and wristguards. He has piercing yellow eyes and can give you a look that might seem as if he's staring into your soul
Personality: He is haughty and has an air of someone who is used to being obeyed, despite his young age. He can, however, be charming when he wants to be and has what you might call a silver tongue. He is very quick to anger
History (Optional, and no half pages): I'd rather not say
Other: N/A
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Name: Feldion

Species: Squirrel

Side: Redwallers

Weapon(s): Spear

Appearance: Orangeish brown, wears forest-green tunic, and has emerald green eyes. Tall, and wiry. Has a scar from his right ear to his mouth.

Personality: It's hard to get him out of his shell, but when you do he is a very steadfast friend, and deadly
enemy. Very polite, and likes to be thought of as a tactician.

History: He once guarded a small town to the north-west until it was overrun by wildcats, who killed the entire village, he ran with several others carrying the children, but the wildcats cut them off and the child he was carrying was killed with a javelin, knowing he was dead instantly he quickly put him down and ran for his life, he went wandering in Mossflower seeking revenge...

And thanks!

Is this better?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Jet -- Accepted. Oracle -- Can I have a little more info on the Appearance and Personality?

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Lagg

Cornflower MM

It's great to BE back. Thanks, Lagg! I apologize for any mistakes I may make in advance - I know I will make some. Now, first, to go look at Jasper's profile, see if he's active, then put the new characters in the right spots. . . .

Jasper

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 17, 2014, 11:13:50 PM
It's great to BE back. Thanks, Lagg! I apologize for any mistakes I may make in advance - I know I will make some. Now, first, to go look at Jasper's profile, see if he's active, then put the new characters in the right spots. . . .

I'm still around. I've just been checking the roleplays I'm in without logging in waiting for them to start. As soon as I see them started I'll start posting more.

Cornflower MM