Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, August 01, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Screams* Ugh. . . . . Guys, I may have to play a Tam, okay?

Jetthebinturong

What?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

You know, like Tam did with The Labyrinth? I'm being stretched thin as it is.

Jasper

I wasn't about this place when whatever Tam did with the labyrinth happened, but by your tone I'm going to guess that this RP isn't going to happen.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo  :(    D:
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Np. It's just going to take a while to get the first post up, ninnies!

Jasper

Due to:
1. this being a sequel to an RP I was not involved in,
2. Me not fully understanding exactly what's going on and who everyone is in this RP
3. The unsure nature of this RP (at the moment starting point seems indefinite, despite having waited over a month)
4. My constricted time frame

I may choose to pull out of this RP. It simply may be more fitting for me to join one of the newer ones that hasn't already been half completed. This is not my final decision, just what I'm considering here.

Cornflower MM

Okay, that's PEEEERFECTLY fine by me! You know what? MAYBE I SHOULD JUST CANCEL THE WHOLE DAMN THANG!

Jukka the Sling

Calm down, Corny. There's no reason to flip out like that. The rest of us will just wait until you're able to start the thread. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lagg

It's your choice Corn, I'll wait for you to start it (have work and the other rp I'm in to keep me occupied until you do). But if you need any help from any of us, just let us know. I mean I'm sure the one thing would be to let you be for when the rp does start, which is understandable.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 03, 2014, 01:03:51 AM
Calm down, Corny. There's no reason to flip out like that. The rest of us will just wait until you're able to start the thread. :)

I'm sorry. I'm super stressed (Ask why and risk your life. I'm so not kidding.) And this just isn't helping, okay?!? I don't have enough computer time to start it up!

Quote from: Lagg on September 03, 2014, 03:09:04 AM
It's your choice Corn, I'll wait for you to start it (have work and the other rp I'm in to keep me occupied until you do). But if you need any help from any of us, just let us know. I mean I'm sure the one thing would be to let you be for when the rp does start, which is understandable.

Thank you, Lagg.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.