Started by Cornflower MM, August 01, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jet needs to post, and I'm most definitely going to make a move soon, but after Del gets back inside.

Cornflower MM

Apologies for the double post, but we need to talk and figure out where things stand at this point. Okay? At this point in time, I'm in a bit of an RP slump. In other words, I'm not the most motivated to post. But every time I try, I go to read and I'm honestly confused.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Give me a minute to calm myself down and read over the RP, try and see what the heck has happened. . . .

Jukka the Sling

So... what do you want us to do? You're acting really dramatic (both here and on the actual RP thread), to be honest, and there's no need. And anyway, I have no idea what you want 'cause you're being rather vague. Could you please explain? :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Right, so. . . It seems the Salamandastron group isn't going to be near Redwall for a while, so unless we time-skip with that it might be difficult to get anywhere productive with them.
Redwall is under siege, and the defenders are doing what they can to hold the cats back. Is there anything anyone has planned?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I would love to join, is it still open?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Hi, Sagey. Sure, it's still open.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 30, 2014, 01:16:04 AM
So... what do you want us to do? You're acting really dramatic (both here and on the actual RP thread), to be honest, and there's no need. And anyway, I have no idea what you want 'cause you're being rather vague. Could you please explain? :)

*Starts to reply to that post but can't, and so decides to ignore it for the moment*

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 30, 2014, 10:48:57 PM
Right, so. . . It seems the Salamandastron group isn't going to be near Redwall for a while, so unless we time-skip with that it might be difficult to get anywhere productive with them.
Redwall is under siege, and the defenders are doing what they can to hold the cats back. Is there anything anyone has planned?

Thank you very much, Skar.  What I'm going to do in a bit (It won't be today, and likely not tomorrow. Please don't bug me about posting in the RP. I'll do it when I'm good and ready, okay?) is have the cats retreat. Then what I'm planning is for the hares to get straightened out, then we'll timeskip to noon the next day. the Long Patrollers will have been going since dawn, the cats are planning, and the Abbeydwellers are slightly panicking but shoring up the defenses and whatnot. I'll tell you the rest of my plan later.

Can you live with that?!

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

Thank you. Now, the reason I was being so 'over dramatic,' as you put it, is because I kinda feel like I've just about lost control of the RP, and a lot of the time that usually leads to the death of the RP. As for vagueness, I wanted to calm down down before I started screaming at everyone.