News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

It's Time To Take Over The World

Started by The Skarzs, August 02, 2014, 12:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

PICKING A TOPIC OTHER THAN ABUSEMENT AND TOPIC KING.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

Hmm, why should I NOT keep you from taking over there?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Mask

WHAT?RAIN AND I ARE TAKING OVER THAT THREAD AND EOLYIAF IS TAKING OVER TOPIC KING. IS WOULDNT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER EITHER.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Tam and Martin

I wouldn't want to take over, I would want to stop you guys from doing so.

The Mask

WHY? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOINING US?

Tam and Martin

You said I couldn't. You called me stupid.

The Mask

WELL KNOW I SAY YOU CAN. AND IM SORRY FOR CALLING ME STUPID. ALTHOUGH IN MY DEFENSE YOU DID PUNCH ME. BUT I FORGIVE YOU.

Tam and Martin

The Mask

SHOULD YOU WHAT? PREVENT US FROM TAKING OVER THE CELLAR? OR JOINING COEA?

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 03, 2014, 06:31:09 PM
HEY! *Throws lampshade at Eolyiaf* *Whaps Eolyiaf over the head with a frying pan*
POLICE! POLICE! SHE'S VANDALIZING MY LAMPSHADE!

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on August 04, 2014, 12:27:33 AM
SHOULD YOU WHAT? PREVENT US FROM TAKING OVER THE CELLAR? OR JOINING COEA?

*Awesome British accent*  *Hesitantly raises hand*  Er, what's COEA?  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on August 04, 2014, 02:21:05 AM
COMMITTEE OF EVIL ALTEREGOS.

*Awesome British accent*  Oooohhhhh!  Well, do you suppose we could instead be... the COEAWCMOF?  The Committee Of Evil Alteregos With Chocolate Muffins of Death?  Eh?  Eh?  *Crickets chirp*  No?  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask