Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills OOC

Started by The Skarzs, August 03, 2014, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Does anyone want to try this again, or continue from where it left off before it died? I had spent a lot of time into trying to make this work, and I would really hate to see it just. . . disappear.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I've been waiting. :P Totally want to keep going, absolutely loved the character I was using, and trying something outside my comfort zone.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

I'm also still interested but school stuff might get in the way
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I appreciate both of you wanting to continue, but if you and I are the only ones I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

I know that Jasper and Gwen have basically left the forum, so they're out. If we could get some new players it would be nice, though it is unfortunate that two of the most prominent characters would be gone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I'd love to join it is still open, right?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

If you're really interested, then sure. However, I must warn you that I have no idea if this will even get back off the ground, seeing how far it was when it stopped, and as much as I would like to see this finished, I don't know how it would go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.