News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills OOC

Started by The Skarzs, August 03, 2014, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

This sounds good to me, and I hope everyone else is alright with it as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to get this rp up and running.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

;D Glad you can make remarks like that now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I hope these are alright.

Name and/or title: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: (Unless they are native to Redwall, please have them approved by me) Fox
Native land: Mossflower
Appearance: He is a fox with a deep blue coat of fur. He has a long scar across his chest, but that is covered up by his quiver. He wears a black cape and blue tunic.
Personality: He is a good fox, raised right. He has a good sense of humor, but can be quite annoying at times. He never wants to hurts others feelings of offend them. He tries to be as helpful as possible.
Weapons: His bow and Iron Axe
Occupation: (i.e. adventurer, sailor, warrior, protector, family or friend of ___ , etc.) He is an adventurer no doubt. He has been north, south, and even to many isles.
Other: He has a soft spot for Dibbuns.

Name and/or title: Acirema Feiht
Species: (Unless they are native to Redwall, please have them approved by me) Raccoon ( Is that OK?)
Native land: Barkhills
Appearance: She wears a simple gray cape and white tunic with a black hood. Her belt has a number of daggers big and small. On her back she carries her sack of items she has stolen.
Personality: She is a thief that is up to no good. Ever since the raccoons were thrown from power many years ago, she has vowed to go back and reclaim the throne. She is sly and cunning, and some say she can she is always in the shadows.
Weapons: A ton of throwing daggers and knifes.
Occupation: (i.e. adventurer, sailor, warrior, protector, family or friend of ___ , etc.) Thief. And a good one at it.
Other: She lives out in the middle of the woods.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

A couple of things: No strange colors of fur; as cool as that might be, unnatural colors like blue or scarlet will be prohibited in this. Change this, and Marshall is good to go.
As for your other one, I would like it if Acirema is a henchman of Vrungin, my wolf character, doing tasks for him; it would make it more interesting. Other than that, she is accepted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall's fur cannot be changed. It never has, and it never will. On the other hand, I will also be taking out my other character.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Okay. . . you mean, he has a coat made of blue fur, or his fur is blue?
And why remove Acirema?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Has this started yet? I might join if it hasn't.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

The more the merrier!
I will be starting within a week from now, but if you are still interested after it has started, you're still welcome to join.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

I'm going to be leaving for vacation tomorrow and will return on Thursday.

The Skarzs

Okay; thank you for telling me. I won't start this until you're back. This will also give us a little more time to possibly get more players.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 14, 2014, 03:35:33 AM
;D Glad you can make remarks like that now.

So am I. I can RP a little bit, guys! Yay!

And, Gonff, is Marshall's quiver across his chest? Wouldn't that make it hard to get arrows out? And wouldn't it be in the way a lot?