News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills OOC

Started by The Skarzs, August 03, 2014, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 07, 2014, 07:40:42 PM
Gwen: I have a request for your character. I would like Redwallers to be a little cautious about vermin and the like, so please have Genevieve be cautious about the Redwallers, her being a ferret. They may get to trust her. ;) Other than that: very good! Accepted.

Of course! :) No problem.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Alright, just as an update, this RP will be starting in the next couple of days; hopefully everyone will be able to get on around the time it has begun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

I'll be around. Also I've edited in the other character I requested at the start.(it is on page 1) So I'll have 1 moderately important redwall character and 1 less important side character from the Barkhills. (if that is alright with you Skarz. Say the word and I'll un-edit it  ;) )

The Skarzs

He looks alright; you can keep him.
I have an idea, though: would it be possible for him to turn over to Vrungin's (the bad guy) side?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Yeah, however the story rolls, he will go with the flow, so to speak.  ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Alright, I'm back from my vacation.

The Skarzs

Good timing; I've started the RP.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Okay, to everyone in this RP: Feel free to do any planning here. I know the RP has gone a little quiet, and that might be because you all aren't sure what to do.
What I want to happen is for Karn to assemble a force of soldiers and start heading towards Cold Keep, along with any of the Mossflowerians who wish to join him, dealing with the struggles that pose before them. I have more to that plan, but I don't want to spoil that until the time comes. ;)
Share your thoughts and plan away!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Alright, thanks for the info. This helps a great deal. I'll have Trillo leave the hall and then realize that Karn has readied the troops to leave.

I assume we will all join the troops, after all: going out on your own or staying at the castle seems silly.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Perhaps some sort of update on what is happening to Garan back at the enemy fortress?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.