News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills OOC

Started by The Skarzs, August 03, 2014, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

The Skarzs

Beginner. ;)
Other than that, he's accepted! Welcome to the Barkhills, Conrad. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

Ok! This can work, thank you for accepting me!  ;D
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

The Skarzs

Quote from: Conrad the Painless on November 13, 2014, 02:45:05 AM
I'll deeply consider the time-thing. Why do you think this is essential?
I just thought it would be easier for you if you wanted to interact with anyone if the events of your post were, say, a day or two behind what is happening now. If you don't want to do so, that's fine with me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

Nah, it makes more sense your way, I'll go with it.

Jasper

Any plans moving forward for this RP? I'm alright with anything.

The Skarzs

I've kind of been waiting to see if you guys would post since I posted last there. :P Also, I need to go poke Izeroth.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

I posted recently, hope someone does too.

Dannflower Reguba

How's this RP doing? Everything's so dead that I'm dying to find an active RP.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

It's going okay; thanks for asking.
I suppose all RPs have been a bit dead, so I'm not too surprised that this is as well; although, I have been able to get some people to post. (Gwen isn't on much, I don't like posting too often unnecessarily, I fear the RP has become a little boring, etc. It stays pretty slow. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

My Character
Name and/or title: N/A

Nickname: Phlame the Ashen

Species: Squirrel

Native land: Wherever it is we are, a Nordic isle way off the east coast right?

Appearance: ll
                     V
Fur: Jet black, orange underbelly

Eyes: Orange rimmed with a larger central black disk. The right eye has an intruding
scar on the top down to the center that has caused a blood red flare.

Clothes: He wears a large, thick tunic with a hood that usually conceals his eyes when used, as well as thinner, long-sleeved under-shirt. He also wears trousers, a pair of bark gauntlets, and thin, guarded boots. The original color of his clothing is guessed to be black with the fur fringing (did I forget to tell you that the tunic was made out of fur? silly me) a dusty gray. It is guessed because it has been so smeared with soot and ash that nobeast can really say for sure.

Distinguishing marks: He has several flame orange/yellow/red marks. Some are natural, others are artificial. There is one on the right side of his head that seems to drive right into where the scar is located. He has gotten his nickname from these marks.

Personality: What is known of it would suggest that he's somewhat sadistic and crazy, he has an obsession with fire, and is very frighteningly in-tune with it.

Weapons: He carries an assortment of things which he uses interchangeably though he generally just uses his fists and fire-handling skills:

- A twisting staff that has soaked in resins and concoctions that have hardened it and made it immune to corrosion, flames, and other such troublesome problems.

- A short sword (Hades Lament) which he keeps on his back strapped right shoulder to left waist.
Appearance
[close]

- A Dagger (Death Knell) which is fastened to his left hip, pointed down and back.
Appearance
[close]

- Depending on where he is, he might be carrying something home-made, or might just be hiding something extra.

Other: His voice is often harsh grating and dark, but there's a rumor that he actually has a fairly sweet voice. This rumor has come from a beast that claimed they heard him singing.
[close]

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Mm, interesting character. You're accepted! Hopefully transition into the current stage of the RP won't be too difficult.
(The Barkhills are located on the western side of a continent to the far west of Mossflower. ( ;) ))
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I'll just be hangin' out in a tree somewhere along y'all's route.  :P And I meant to say west. >.< I'll have to read up a bit to get my bearings, so it might be awhile until I can post.

The Skarzs

Okay; no problem, Dan. I have no idea how far we'll get before you post anyway.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Glad to see things looking up for this RolePlay. I must say I've missed it dearly since Gwen and Cornflower went inactive and it came to a standstill. With luck our two new players will help us get rolling once again!