News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills OOC

Started by The Skarzs, August 03, 2014, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad the Painless

Where is everyone again? I know you're on the Western side of this continent, but I don't suppose that will matter since I'm still in my time-thing. Right now, I guess you could say I'm gathering an army on the Eastern side of the continent, but I could make my way over soon enough. What are you guys doing now?
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

The Skarzs

We're heading toward the mountain and Cold Keep, and have just woken from a night's rest.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gwen A. Mouse

Hi, all! So, stuff. And fluff. Ah, anyway, just on my way to whip up a post, so hi. Nice to see you all again, and nice character, Dan! Really like the name.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on December 11, 2014, 06:55:04 AM
Hi, all! So, stuff. And fluff. Ah, anyway, just on my way to whip up a post, so hi. Nice to see you all again, and nice character, Dan! Really like the name.

Why thank you very much, stole the sheet from an OOC: I was in a while back, never got to use him, thought this would be a good chance.  ;) Nice to see you're back, you're kind of important! Can't wait to get this thing rolling, looks like a lot of fun.

Oh! And welcome back!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gwen A. Mouse

Thanks! :) *mumbles something about being here more often* Yep, the exposition shaped up nicely; can't wait to reach the climactic fight scene! Stories are so much more fun when you're helping to write them, aren't they?
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Dannflower Reguba

And here I thought I'd get an explosive reaction when I hinted that I knew about the captain.  ::)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 11, 2014, 09:25:19 PM
Hmm. . .

Hey, no fair! You already know what I'm doing!  :D Ha ha, hopefully this goes over well.

The Skarzs

Well, I thought it would be better than giving no reaction at all. :P Of course, it's possible for Jasper to change it. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'd like to join. Could I play Welsh polecats? If so, I'll play these guys, if not I'll think up some other characters

Name and/or title: Alwyn Mabon
Species: Welsh polecat
Native land: A country to the west of Mossflower called Gwlad o Cymoedd
Appearance: He is short, stocky and well-muscled. Wears a leather chestplate and pauldrons as well as wrist guards and shin guards. Also wears a tattered, hooded, light brown cloak
Personality: Happy and carefree, he is also headstrong and reckless and rather enjoys the taste of battle even though someone his age should probably not have experienced it yet. He is fiercely loyal to those he considers his friends
Weapons: A xiphos sword
Other: Occasionally speaks in the language of Gwlad o Cymoedd (Welsh)

Name and/or title: Selwyn Mabon, Champion of Gaer Garreg Du
Species: Welsh polecat
Native land: Gwlad o Cymoedd
Appearance: Tall and well-muscled. Agile and swift
Personality: Selwyn is very stoic and rarely shows his emotions. He is incredibly honourable and if he likes you, he is incredibly loyal. He is quick to trust. He is fiercely protective over his little brother.
Weapons: Two swords resembling kampilans without the unnecessary spike on the end
Other: Occasionally speaks in the language of Gwlad o Cymoedd. Gaer Garreg Du translates to "Black Stone Fortress" He became it's champion by defeating the leader of the attackers whilst he and his brother were working there
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Ah, I remember drawing them. What side would they be on?
I'll let you join only if you're comfortable with adjusting to the current status, as well as doing what you can to introduce your characters in a little bit, perhaps when they reach the mustelid clan.

Also, I would like to ask if everyone is okay with Jet joining. I know it is ultimately up to me, but I would like to know how you all feel.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm neutral, don't particularly care one way or another.  ;)

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE POST!? Sorry for shouting, but come on guys, we got some momentum! Lets keep it!

The Skarzs

I can't keep posting every other post, or at least I feel I shouldn't. Maybe Izeroth needs another poke in the ribs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 12, 2014, 12:51:25 AM
Ah, I remember drawing them. What side would they be on?
I'll let you join only if you're comfortable with adjusting to the current status, as well as doing what you can to introduce your characters in a little bit, perhaps when they reach the mustelid clan.

Also, I would like to ask if everyone is okay with Jet joining. I know it is ultimately up to me, but I would like to know how you all feel.

I am definitely alright with it.  ;)

A possible option for him to join the group: His characters were with the Muskalid Clan, and are the lone survivors of the destruction tha awaits us.