News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

baby turtle

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 05, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby turtle

baby turtle
17 (54.8%)
die
5 (16.1%)
die
3 (9.7%)
die
3 (9.7%)
no
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

BadgerLordFiredrake

saying something is something does not make it that something
baby turtle forever

Hickory

Seeing as this is the cellars, and this topic has been brought up, and the clinically insane Firedrake will, because of teh aforementioned events, revive this, I chose to do it myself.

*kaiju smashed turtle.*

Wait. That's not good.

*Gamera crushes baby turtle*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

*Takes hammer to baby turtle* THE THING MUST DIE! *Crushes baby turtle with hammer* *Turns on Sgae* Now, since you revived this topic. . . . *Tosses hammer away and brings out magical frying pan*

Hickory

My mascot is Gamera.

*Gamera uses flame breath on Corn*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

*Blocks 'flame breath breath' with frying pan* YAAAAH! *Leaps on Gamera and starts smashing it with magical frying pan*

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle sits on his throne and watches all the chaos
baby turtle forever

Russa Nodrey

*Bangs head against wall*
Freddy

Delthion

*Ends the real baby turtle's existence forever in every universe and reality and in unreality.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

*Two GEM Commandos save the baby turtle by sacrificing their lives* The remaining eight surround it ready to fight to the end*

"The baby turtle is under GEM protection now stand down!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

But I just ended it's existence, so you are protecting air.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

*One does not simply end the baby turtle's existence*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

. . . Sand. Seriously?

Skyblade

The best way to end the baby turtle's existence is by not posting in this thread.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Good point, Ms. Logical. :P *Sits on baby turtle*

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on August 24, 2015, 01:53:31 AM
*Ends the real baby turtle's existence forever in every universe and reality and in unreality.*

By ending baby turtle's existence in unreality, you have reinstated its existence in reality.