The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

At that point, Chuck Norris came and killed everybody.

James Gryphon

Somebody asked a fireman, who had just come back to the department after putting out a fire, if he knew anything about this, and he said, "Chuck Norris? Never heard of her."
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

(These are hilarious)

Some people got mad at the fireman for not knowing Chuck Norris and kicked him into the Bottomless Pit of Despair.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

And then the people rioted.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

The rioters were also kicked in the Bottomless Pit of Despair.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Then OtterSherlock solved the mystery of the bottomless pit.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

He discovered it was simply a portal too three seconds ago and the people were simply stuck in an infinite time loop.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Then OtterSherlock tried to destroy the portal.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

But he failed

(That idea just serves to remind me of BlazBlue)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

CaptainRocktree

Then OtterWatson comes to the rescue and destroys it  :D.

(Wow, and my original goal for this thread was 15 pages...  :P)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Then the world rioted.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

And because of all the riots, the world became a post-apocalyptic world that was similar to the Middle Ages. 

Jukka the Sling

A small, hairy-footed creature known as one of the Holbytla then invented the telephone.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Everyone loved the new invention, and instantly bought one.

Izeroth

However, the telephone was secretly a mind-control machine.